Monday, October 26, 2009

Rizal is my president


Photo by Nadine Calagos (Deaf Student)

Rizal is teaching the youth people to be good value and leader for our country.

Next year is coming soon, there will be new president 2010, the most people are still undecide whom they want to vote for run president, they still look for the president who is honest, trust and love our country.I feel the same, i still think whom i like to vote. Rizal is my president was showing me and touched my heart, i was thinking and looking at our country right now, there is a lot of youth people, they true know the good value and leader but they dont do because they might think hard to do for our country, some of them are good to do but, the most they do good value and leader for themself not for others and our country.

I hope the people (run for presidents) not forget Jose Rizal what he done for us was freedom, he fought for our love country. I also hope the youth people know good value and leader then they do for others with their true heart.

Written by Jerene Justiniano (Deaf Student)

1 comment:

  1. cool! congrat! but what is that "Deaf studies 101"? why 101? thanks

    ReplyDelete